How Do I Start Using Stackable Premium?
Stackable Premium is the paid version of Stackable that unlocks more features, more options and design choices, making it easier and faster for you to create professional designs. Stackable Premium customers can also email us to get premium technical support.
If you want to know the specific differences between the Free and Premium versions, we have a detailed comparison table on https://wpstackable.com/premium/
How Do I Purchase Stackable Premium?
- Go to https://wpstackable.com/premium/ to choose the Premium plan best suited for you.
- Click Buy Now and fill up the required information.
- Once you complete your order, you will receive an email from us with a download link for the Stackable Premium plugin and a copy of your license key.
I Just Purchased, How Do I Download Stackable Premium?
There are three ways to download the Stackable Premium plugin:
1. Through the "Thank You" email
- You will receive a download link for the Stackable Premium plugin on the "Thank You" email we sent you after your purchase.
2. Through your WordPress Site Admin
- If you have the Free version of Stackable installed and activated on your WordPress site, navigate to Settings > Stackable > Account.
- Enter your license key and you should be able to see your account details.
- Click the Download Professional Version button to download the Premium plugin.
3. Through Your Account in the Stackable Website
- Go to https://wpstackable.com/account/ and log into your account. Your login credentials can be found in the "Thank You" email we sent you after your purchase. If you can’t find the email, use the email address you used to purchase Stackable. You can also reset your password if needed.
- Once logged in, go to the Downloads area on the side menu and you can download the Premium plugin there.
How Do I Get My License Key?
- Check your license key from the “Thank You” email we sent you after your purchase.
- You can also find it by logging in to your Stackable account. Once you have logged in, go to the Licenses area on the side menu and you should be able to find your license key there.
- To activate your license, upload Stackable Premium in your plugins. After uploading, deactivate the free version then activate Stackable Premium. After activating, you will see a prompt that will ask for your license key. You can enter it in the field.
I Have Another Question That Isn't Listed Here
If your question isn't listed here, we have more FAQs and information in our documentation page.