Adding or Changing Text
Click on the part of the Stackable block where you want to add your text and delete the placeholder text.
The placeholder text will be grayed out when it is already deleted.
Type in your own text.
Modifying Text Colors
Modify text colors in the inspector.
Scroll to the Color Settings section and click the text color of the text you want to modify.
Select colors from the palette or use the custom color picker.
You can double click on the text to immediately open its settings in the inspector.
- You can also change the text color or highlight selected text form the tool bar.
Adding an Image
- You can add images in block areas where you see a placeholder image icon.
Click on block that you want to edit.
Click the placeholder image icon where you want to add your image to open the Select or Upload Media pop-up.
Upload the image you want to use by either (1) dropping files into the Select or Upload Media pop-up or (2) clicking the Select File button.
The image you upload will be added to the Media Library.
Make sure the image you want is checked, then click the Select button.
- Your image will then appear in your Stackable block
We are using the Image Box block as an example here
Adding an Image or Video as Background
- There are Stackable blocks that let you add images or videos as background. These blocks will show background settings in the inspector.
- Click the image icon in the background image setting and follow the same steps as adding an image above to add images and videos in the background.