This tutorial will teach you how to easily install Stackable.
You can install Stackable into your WordPress site in a few ways:
1. Through the WordPress Dashboard
- On your WordPress dashboard click Plugins > Add New
- Search for "Stackable"
- Click the Install Now button, then click Activate
2. Through the Stackable Website
- Go to wpstackable.com then click Get Started to download the plugin
- On your WordPress dashboard, click Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin then upload the Stackable file you downloaded
- Click Install Now then Activate Plugin to activate the plugin
Once Stackable is activated, you will be redirected to our Getting Started screen, and you should see Stackable listed under Settings in the left menu panel of your WordPress dashboard,