What is Advanced Copy Paste Styles?
This feature is only available in Stackable Premium
The Advanced Copy Paste Styles is a smart feature that allows you to copy the styles of one block and paste it to another so that you won't have to manually duplicate it anymore. It's a simple concept, but a very useful one.
The good thing about this new feature is that it supports multi-selection, meaning you can copy multiple block styles. You can also copy paste styles in different posts and pages!
How to Use Stackable Advanced Copy Paste Styles:
- Add the block you want to use
- Design it any way you want to
- Click on the Adv Copy Paste Styles icon on the toolbar
- Select Adv Copy Styles
- Select the block you want to paste the style to
- Click on the Adv Copy Paste Styles icon then click Adv Paste Styles
You will see a preview of the styles you are pasting
- The photos or text is not affected because Adv Copy Paste Styles only copies the styles of the block, and not the content.
You can also copy multiple block styles by multi-selecting the blocks you want to copy, and then clicking Adv Copy Styles
- Multi-select the blocks you want to paste the styles to
- Click Adv Paste Styles
You can also copy paste styles in different posts and pages! 👍🏼