What is Copy Paste Styles?
This feature is only available in Stackable Premium
The Copy Paste Styles is a feature that will allow you to copy the styles of one block and paste it to another so that you won't have to manually duplicate it anymore. It's a simple concept, but a very useful one.
The good thing about this new feature is that it supports multi-selection, meaning you can copy multiple block styles. You can also copy paste styles in different posts and pages!
How to Use Stackable Copy Paste Styles
- Add the block you want to use
- Design it any way you want to
- Click on the Copy Paste Styles icon on the toolbar
- Select Copy Styles
- Select the block you want to paste the style to
- Click on the Copy Paste Styles icon and then click Paste Styles
- Note that you will see a preview of the styles you are pasting
- The photos or text is not affected because Copy Paste Styles only copies the styles of the block, and not the content.
You can also copy multiple block styles by multi-selecting the blocks you want to copy, and then clicking Copy Styles
- Multi-select the blocks you want to paste the styles to
- Click Paste Styles
You can also copy paste styles in different posts and pages! 👍🏼