What is Copy Paste Styles?
This feature is only available in Stackable Premium
The Copy Paste Styles is a feature that will allow you to copy the styles of one block and paste it to another so you don't have to manually duplicate it anymore. Pretty self-explanatory right? Yes, it's a simple concept, but a very useful one that is!
The good thing about this new feature is that it supports multi-selection, meaning you can copy multiple block styles. You can also copy paste styles in different posts and pages!
How to Use Stackable Copy Paste Styles
- Add the block you want to use
- Design it any way you want to
- Click on the Copy Paste Styles icon on the toolbar
- Select "Copy Styles"
- Select the block you want to paste the style to
- Click on the Copy Paste Styles icon > Click Paste Styles
- Multi-select the blocks you want to paste the styles to
- Click "Paste Styles"
You can also copy paste styles in different posts and pages! 👍🏼