Dynamic Sources with Toolset Integration
You need a Toolset subscription to enjoy the benefits of this integration. To use Dynamic Sources, you will need to activate Toolset Blocks and Toolset Types.
You can now start using dynamic sources with our latest integration with Toolset. The possibilities are now endless since this will allow you to easily display existing content from standard fields, custom fields and taxonomy in Stackable’s Gutenberg blocks.
You can find the list of compatible blocks in Toolset's documentation.
Adding a Stackable Block Inside Toolset View Block
- After adding the block, type in your view name and click "Create View"
- Choose what content you want the View to display
- For this example, we will select "Media"
- Now, insert a Stackable block you want (make sure it's compatible)
- For this example, we will select the Image Box block
- Make the necessary adjustments on the Stackable block in the Inspector
- Columns, Height, Borders, etc.